Youth Advocates of Sitka
Empowering the Youth of Alaska
If you are aware of a child who is abused or neglected, contact Alaska's Office of Children's Services immediately at 1-800-478-4444
YAS is a dynamic, fun-loving team of professionals dedicated to providing the highest quality, client-centered, strength-based services to children and families in our community.
We provide training and necessary certifications for all of our team members. With generous leave, flexible scheduling and a supportive workplace, we help each other sustain our work and accommodate our unique Alaskan lifestyles.
To apply, please fill out an Employment Application, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off at 805 Lincoln St, Sitka, AK 99835
Successful candidates must pass a State background check and fingerprinting prior to employment.
Please call our main office at (907) 747-3687 with any questions.
Join the Team
Current Full-Time Openings:
1. Youth Care Worker (School Support & Teen Center Support) (2 openings) - e.g. Cloud or School - $17.25-$19.00 / hour
2. Residential Youth Care Worker (1 opening)- $17.60 / hour
3. Clinical Director in Youth Behavioral Health - starting at $65,000 / year (dependent on experience and credentials)- Masters Degree and License Required
4. Clinician (2 openings)- starting from $60,000 / year
5. Youth Employment Specialist- $18-$20 / hour
Positions are also listed on Indeed.com. A resume' and a completed YAS Application are required to complete your application. Please contact the YAS Office to receive a job description for any of the aforementioned listed positions. Thank you for your interest in employment with Youth Advocates of Sitka.
805 Lincoln St
© Copyright Youth Advocates of Sitka
We maintain our Community Care licenses through the Alaska Department of Health & Social Services. We are also accredited through CARF International.